This notice is for this website; [https://distancehealingbyangels.comowned by J. Priest, West Midlands,UK] and governs the privacy of those who use it. It explains how we control, process, handle and protect your personal data while browsing or using this website, including your rights under current laws and regulations.
"I" or "The Website" refers to [J. Priest]
"you", "the user" refers to the user of the Website.
GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
Processing of your personal data
I do not control or process personal information about you electronically.
Lawful basis: Consent
- The reason we use this basis: You gave me consent to use your data when you bought or negotiated to buy a Healing Session(s) Card Reading Session(s)from my website.
- I process your information in the following ways: To send you a confirmation of your appointment.
- Data retention period: I will continue to keep your information until your final session ends.
- Sharing your information: I do not share your information with third parties.]
Lawful basis: Legal obligation
- The reason we use this basis:To pay my taxes correctly.
- We process your information in the following ways: I must maintain a list of clients with name, address, and purchases for tax inspections in line with UK HMRC
- Data retention period: Six years
- Sharing your information: I do not share your information with third parties.
- If, as determined by me, the lawful basis upon which we process your personal information changes, I will notify you about the change and any new lawful basis to be used if required. I shall stop processing your personal information if the lawful basis used is no longer relevant.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows.
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
Data security and protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies in how we store, access and manage that information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links (there are none currently on this website) found throughout the website.